Tuesday 24 April 2012

A little addition

Photo blogging on a weekday is difficult, with a day job in precedence I get little time toying around with the camera. Even if I do get time the possibility of getting a perfect shot is remote, especially being a beginner. But found some time to read about techniques during lunch hour at work. Stumbled upon this blog by Mike Shaw, inspirational stuff. Follow the link  http://mikefshaw.blogspot.co.uk/ .

Heres a couple I managed today, not very impressed personally. This was taken in Apperture priority, f-stop 8, shutter speed 1/200 with a 18-50mm lens. These are again from our backyard garden.


The above is a house plant, fern I think, I maybe wrong not very good with plants. f-stop 5.6, shutter1/80.

Thats all for today, got an IT certification exam coming up so am off.





No comments: