Friday 20 April 2012

And it begins..

I had always wanted to write blogs on some subject / interest, but was struggling to zero in on a subject. Recenly I bought myself a Canon D500 with 18-55mm and 70-300mm glasses (the pros quote 'glasses' instead of 'lenses' I gathered ;-)  ), with its arrival I found myself reading a lot on photography techniques and trying out different compositions. 

Blogs, I thought would be a good medium for preserving my clicks, most importantly along with some descriptions so that later on I could look back and relive the moment. Besides I am hoping I get some interesting comments, tips and advice to improve upon my skills.

So here goes, the following pictures were captured with basic knowledge on apertures and shutter speeds so it could be a bit amateurish.

I have tried and described each clicks with a small summary of the events surrounding it and little caption befitting the picture.

All pics were captured RAW, later converted to jpgs.


We try and refill the bird feed every week, the above click was taken when all the food were gone, that perhaps explains one sitting on top of it and its dejected look. It took me a good few clicks before I got what I wanted.

Alert
This was taken at the backyard again through my bedroom window, the fence seem to be this birds favourite  place since I've seen it sitting there a number of times.

Lone.


No comments: