Sunday 22 April 2012

Random

Just the second post.

Another day, another string of photos with my new Canon D500. Loads to learn yet, the apperture the ISOs the Exposure settings and lot more. Am hoping as days go by I get to learn and improve a lot. Do comment and advice guys.

Our Garden Beauties



This little purple flowers was a good subject to experiment with macro photography (with an 18-55mm lens though).

Chime View :-)


Spring blooms.


Network


Damn! the washing line.


Colors of India


7 comments:

Saj73 said...

Beautiful work Sandy.....waiting for more soon....

Saj73 said...

Colours of India....this name suits the last photograph

SunilJ said...

Good photography Sandy. I do see few blur on few snaps !!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the input Sunil, am a newbie..I hope to learn and improve with time. Much appreciated.

Anand Padki said...

Sandy write why you chose Canon over any other SLR...I would be interested to read !

Unknown said...

Anand. No specific reason why I got a Canon, I wanted to buy a good SLR since long and my preferences were Nikon or a Canon. Jessops were doing this good deal on Canons, wherein I get two lenses with it and I felt it was a good deal hence I bought this. I feel more than a DSLR its the technique and knowing your composition is what matters, the web is full of very good examples of clicks captured with basic cameras. I hope to continue learning new techniques and ideas and hence the blog...it will keep me going.

Binu Jai said...

Good work and nice pics. One of my office frnd does it too..look at this link and u will get more ideas